CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Resigning is never easy

Burukla plak time nie.. :(
Tomorrow is my last day working with Dynafront. It has been already 2 years working here. I love my job here, the people i worked, food, but guess, it is just about time to move on and make a change. At the beginning, i was feeling so bad to tell them that im leaving. It took me a week to get prepare the words and plucked up the courage to tell my boss.Since my boss is at the client side, i simply called her thru the phone and said to her that i needed to tell something to her. she called me a few minutes later and i started explained my entire situation. She sounded a bit shocked but end of the conversation she seemed to be completed understood. I passed the formal resignation letter to the HR in charge, and that's it! I felt so much better after talking to her. I mentioned in the letter of 1 month notice. A week after that, i called my boss and request to leave earlier since I have completed my part of assignments. She approved it and here i am preparing the hand over to my team members. Sin Yee and Chang Hui... ALL the BEst to you guys...



Looking back, resigning is no big deal. Its about your life in making a career choice that is right for you. No need to be afraid or guilty.

To Munira @ Dynafront, Congrates and all the Best tuk kerja baru tu nanti!!

Resign Gracefully



12 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

thanks kak..n all the best to u!!
kahwin jgn lupa jemput k.. hehe

alphaKKC said...

Haha! The real reason you 'cabut' is coz we all 'perli' you non-stop kan?

Just kidding! We all have our own paths to take in life so I guess this is where our paths diverge. It's always good to know a friend right?

Keep in touch, ya?

P.S. Add my blog ok? Link as below:

http://normalblur.blogspot.com

Ahahaha! Shameless self advertising!

Anonymous said...

testing

Anonymous said...

"Semua Itu Bagus untuk kamu" (please read in english) =) cheers dina...from ultraman hui..

Anonymous said...

huh dina,u resign ledi?i m very surprise.........
pls pick up the phone if u see DFS numbers ok.........coz we might have something to ask u.
hmm...what else....i spend 1 hour to think how to write u a comment...

Dina Purra said...

To Munirah : Insyallah...nanti kak dina pass kad kawin kay...

To KK : Yup, of course we will always keep in touch... nice blog!! :P

To Sin yee : Finish your testing NOW!!!!! I want the bug report!

To Chang Hui : Send my regards to Ultraman Hui, and ask him to keep smiling when doing testing... heh

P/s: gonna miss DYNAFRONT badly.. :(

Dina Purra said...

To Sin yee : Ok sin yee... i will never pick up the phone... u took 1 hour to write the comment? Somebody force you to write comment is it? Kesian la u... :p

Dina Purra said...

Anyway, thank you guys for the comments... :)

Anonymous said...

are you for real?
you will miss the food? hallo?!
masa kahwin ingat lupa nak jemput ya.

Dina Purra said...

To Abner : Of course la..im gonna miss pak Ngah so much ya know!!! and for my big day nanti,it is not compulsory but very necessary...heh

Didi Nadhirah said...

gud luck kak dina n all the best

Dina Purra said...

To Nadirah,
Thank you for the wishes.. :)