CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Last Day @ Dynafront Systems Berhad



My colleagues threw a farewell lunch for me at NZ Klcc. Special thanks to all of you for allowing me to enjoy my 'last' lunch with you guys. It was totally blew me away and I will miss all of you very muchhhh. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu.....


line up 2 by 2 guys!!

sayonara






And also Thank You so much the card, guys!!...you really made me cry...and to sereen and sin yee, thank you for the lovely present... I love em!! :)






P/s: Wish Kok, Norman, Adnan and Sereen could join the lunch too... :(

Things to do on MY LAST DAY:
1) Remove all personal files from my work computer
2) Having awesome farewell lunch with colleagues
3) Pose and take pictures with everyone...
4) Hand over my job list form to the HR
5) Hand over DFS's properties (medical card, ID card.. etc)
6) Fill up the exit interview form
7) Having an exit closed interview with Ms Teoh, the HR Manager
8) Ask recommendation letters from the HR
9) Say good bye to Ms Gan, and Mr Chan (Dynafront CEO)
10) Send my farewell notes to the colleagues
11) Pack up all my personal belongings to take home
12) Dinner with Sereen at Park Royal Hotel... yeayyyy

----------- END OF FUNCTIONS -------------------

2 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

all the best kak dina..

nnti saya update mine ok..hehhe

Anonymous said...

kak dina all the best tau...biler kak dina kawen nanti upload gambar byk2 ek...leyh tgk..rambut dah panjang giler...aritu last tgk cam pendek lagi...all the besttttttttttt