CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Matta Fair 2009

Went to Matta Fair with Razi and spent almost 4 hours there in PWTC. The crowd was super crazyyyy and we took almost 20 minutes of queuing time just for registration. Our objective to Matta Fair today was to look for a good deals and attractive packages for honeymoon vacations. We went browsing around booth by booth and some of the travel agencies were really offering a pretty nice promotions packages. We collected a lot of brochures but unfortunately, for this Matta Fair, both of us did not get the things we wanted and dint really find any good deal for trip to China / Europe. In fact for the price for Air fares to Bali it self was even more expensive compared if we make online booking @ air asia. However for the package 'free and easy' tour are quite attractive. I saw a promotion of rm99 for 3days 2 nite@ phuket.
After a long walking, we stop at one booth and there was a sales boy asking me to fill up a form. He said he will give me away a free stay voucher for 3D 2N if i can spend 40minutes time to listen to his talk. So while waiting for Razi at the Gents, i sat down and listen to his lecture. I know it will be a very boring but since Im in a good mood, I just decided to entertain him (plus he's from Kuantan..hehe). I gave him a chance to practise and show his selling skills. Right after he finished talking, i said 'Sorry adik, Im not interested. Please give me my voucher.' I felt guilty when he started making sad face. I looked at Razi and I know he's not happy with me too. Heh...
Well, that's all for today and thats it... we're going to Bali for honeymoon!

p/s: wat a nice walking exercise today, kan razi!... :p


2 comments:

Didi Nadhirah said...

kak dina g ari apa..kami g ahad...dapat cri pakej ke perhentian hehehe....

Anonymous said...

akak buat saya bazir air liur aje. :(
org kuantan patut tolong menolong.