CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

First day at MEPS

Today is officially my first day at . I was so excited and nervous. I showed up at 8.30am. Before that I dropped by @ Dunkin Donut for breakfast. Dunkin Donut is on the same building where i work.
I waited till 9am for the HR in charge (which turned to be Ms Fahrul) at the meeting room. She introduced herself and passed me the access pass, stationary tools and few documents and forms to be filled. Memang byk betul la form kene isi...




And now time to 'control ayu'...


After done with the forms, she brought me in, to all department and introduced me to all the staff from all levels. Thank god, almost all the staff there are friendly. We smiled and greeted one another.
When it comes to my department unit so called the 'IT operations' dept, I was introduced to En Affendi, the HOD and Hj Zahari, the IT Manager (the one who interviewed me)... Both of them looked very open and approachable. Later, my team mate showed me the location of my cubicle.
Well, everything was pretty fine on my first day with MEPS. It wasn't so scary. . There's alot of fresh enery in the office. My new colleagues are friendly that didnt really make me feel so lonely at a stranger place. My tasks soon will be something new and challenging. There's always something to do...which that is the best part i think.... Anyway, I hope its a sign of a good start. I just have to work harder..
That's it...I survived!!! hooorrraayyyyy!!!

2 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

have fun kak dina..
next week my turn..hahahha

Dina Purra said...

To Munira : Thanks Mun!! keep in touch dear...